Chrono Trigger R+J style Chrono Trigger R+J style

Support

got to support the EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Luigi's Bad Luck VI Luigi's Bad Luck VI

wow

i have never had to do this till now, your vid is worth no stars. this sucked

Luigi's Bad Luck III Luigi's Bad Luck III

wow

thats a pretty old camercial man...............awsome!!!!!!

Luigi's Bad Luck Luigi's Bad Luck

cool

dude that was pretty funny, great job, ohh and the song at the end "E.G.G.Man" was a great choice.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

wow dude simply amazing

i hope to see your work in the future. i have watched the series since it started and have loved every minute of it.

great work alvin!

Becoming A Game Animator Becoming A Game Animator

thanks dude

hey man. i have been looking for advice like that for a while. so thanks a million for making this vid.

just one more question that i have is.........i use macromedia programs like flash, fireworks, dreamweaver, and others like it. are those used in a work place like nintendo, or should i learn some other programs aswell. please messege me. thanks for all that you do.

Luigi vs. Shadow Luigi vs. Shadow

uhhhh

hey man, i am a flash maker myself but you have a major flaw to your film.

YOU NEED MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriosly this movie would be so much better if you had fitting music, if you need some email me at mckirilin@yahoo.com and i will help you out. i am 16 so we have much in common.

Mario And Luigi Forever 1 Mario And Luigi Forever 1

whoa

this was so awsome i wish i had the voices to mario and stuff, i would be able to ddo stuff like this.

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

omfg

this thing was awsome!!!!!!!!!1 hey does anyone know of where i can get sound like luigi saying "LEts-a-go" or something like that, i want to make my own vids, but lack the audio to do so.