Super Mario Techno Mix Super Mario Techno Mix

please try again

not even close to sounding good man.

The End (Super Mario RPG) The End (Super Mario RPG)

i need this

i have been looking for the sheet music to this song as long as i can remember. can you please send me the sheet music to this song and any others like this from Nintendo. My email is mckirilin@yahoo.com or you can send me the URL of where i can get them. that would be great. thanks for the best remix ever of this song to.

Earthbound- Onett Earthbound- Onett

huhhhh, it's fine i guess

you kind of need some work on your music making skills. i love this piece, but not enough was put into it, it sounds to plain, you have to spice it up. what program are you using by the way, you might be limited to what you can do so i dont know if i should judge you so hsard. message me.

Chrono Trigger - "K-A-T-A-N-A" Chrono Trigger - "K-A-T-A-N-A"

no words

i have no words to say but this... great job man!!!!!

Guardia Forest Guardia Forest

really good

this is a really good mix, and on top of it, the original was good and is hard to top. but dude, you definatly toped it.

keep up the good work

~|Frog's Symphony|~ ~|Frog's Symphony|~

amazing

dude i love this song. keep up the good work

Chrono Trigger (Remix) Chrono Trigger (Remix)

really well done

like everyone has said before me, this was a excelent song to a excelent game. and you made the song better. you should make a crono trigger rom and put your remix's in it.

keep up the good work.

[D] Lavos (Chrono Trigger) [D] Lavos (Chrono Trigger)

oh god. i think i just died

man dude, i think you are the best remixer i have ever heard of. this was the best song i have ever heard my entire life. no kidding i wish i could find a picture of you and send it to the press. i will never stop listening to your music ever. i hope i die before you so i dont have to bare the pain of seeing a true musician die. god, do you have any other remix's, if so send me a messege if you do, or when you do.

yours trully, your biggest fan
me

Chrono Trigger - Title Theme Chrono Trigger - Title Theme

serios skill man

i have got to say, this theme is one of the best, so im pretty sceptical about how i here it. and you definatly made this mix right. great job!

DmNt responds:

I'm very surprised how well this is done. Thanks.